Isn't this an ever-expanding universe of tech goodies? Will we be forced to chase hot tools and social platforms to stay competitive? How the heck are we supposed to stay up to speed on all the latest stuff and be successful using it personally and professionally?
Thus, the March question is:
How do we keep up?
How to Respond:
Option 1 - Simply put your thoughts in a comment below.
Option 2 -
Step 1 - Post in your blog (please link to this post).
Step 2 - Put a comment in this blog with an HTML ready link that I can simply copy and paste (an HTML anchor tag). I will only copy and past, thus, I would also recommend you include your NAME immediately before your link. So, it should look like:
Tony Karrer - e-Learning 2.0
or you could also include your blog name with something like:
Tony Karrer - e-Learning 2.0 : eLearningTechnology
Posts so far (and read comments as well):
- Jeff Goldman - My answer to April's Big Question
- Holly Macdonald - How to Keep Up - Follow What Sparks Your Interest
- Kapp Notes: Answering the Question: How Do We Keep Up
- Amit Garg (Upside Learning) - How Are We Keeping Up?
- Ignatia/Inge de Waard her 5 strategies to keep up with innovation
- Thoughts on keeping up from Clive Shepherd.
- Keep up with Technology
- PKM in a Nutshell