Luckily Stephen Downes came to my rescue by pointing me to a fantastic piece Technology to Enhance Learning in 2015? In it, Derek Morrison talks about his answers to the question:
So what can, should, or will, we offer the digital generation by 2015?In the world of workplace eLearning, the question is only slightly different and leads us to ask for five year out predictions. So the May Question is:
What will workplace learning technology look like in 2015?
or more correctly, how will things have changed from today. What are your predictions.
And if you are smart, you will do what Derek did and keep it in a medium where you can enhance it so that if you look back in five years you can fudge your answers.
I'm looking forward to seeing some interesting responses to this. I hope a few of the old timers like Brent, Mark, Jay - heck - you know who you are - will jump in on this.
How to Respond:
Option 1 - Simply put your thoughts in a comment below.
Option 2 -
Step 1 - Post in your blog (please link to this post).
Step 2 - Put a comment in this blog with an HTML ready link that I can simply copy and paste (an HTML anchor tag). I will only copy and past, thus, I would also recommend you include your NAME immediately before your link. So, it should look like:
Tony Karrer - e-Learning 2.0
or you could also include your blog name with something like:
Tony Karrer - e-Learning 2.0 : eLearningTechnology
Posts so far (and read comments as well):
- Kimberly Worthy - Stepping onto the eLearning Path: Learning Technology for 2015
- Tony Karrer - Performance Support 2015
- Clark Quinn - Learning Technology 2015
- Jeff's Response to the Big Question
- Tony Karrer - Beginning of Long Slow Death of Flash
- Amit Garg (Upside Learning) - Future of learning technology - 2015
- Is the Matrix the future?
- Ignatia 2015 - augmented learning in a ubiquitous environment.
- Tony Karrer - Future of Virtual 3D Environments for Learning
- Learning Moments
- Logos Learn -Workplace Learning Technology in 2015: Implications for Instructional Design
- Clive Shepherd's predictions
- Lynn Wernham's thoughts
- Rani Gill - 2015 - Signal vs. Noise
- Sreya - Future of organizational learning.
- The BIG Answer - Maybe!