This is a month late this year, but I'm excited because the Big Question Thought Leaders are working with me around this question.
For February the question is:
What are your
Predictions and Plans for 2011?
The goal here is to here what people see happening for them this year.
- What are your biggest challenges for this upcoming year?
- What are your major plans for the year?
- What predictions do you have for the year?
In your predictions and plans, don't try to look too broadly. Instead, what's always valuable is to hear from people about their specific area, or what's happening in their job.
You might want to look back at previous years:
- Predictions and Plans for 2010
- Challenges Plans and Predictions for 2009
- Predictions for Learning in 2008?
Option 1 - Simply put your thoughts in a comment below. This may be hard given the complexity of the topic.
Option 2 - Tweet your thoughts using the hastag: #LCBQ
We will do our best to collect together tweets around the topic.
Option 3 -
Step 1 - Post in your blog (please link to this post). We recommend including #LCBQ in your title to help us.
Step 2 - Put a comment in this blog with an HTML ready link that I can simply copy and paste (an HTML anchor tag). I will only copy and past, thus, I would also recommend you include your NAME immediately before your link. So, it should look like:
Tony Karrer - e-Learning 2.0
or you could also include your blog name with something like:
Tony Karrer - e-Learning 2.0 : eLearningTechnology
Posts so far (and read comments as well):
- Glenn Hansen's 2011 predictions -2011 - the year of collaboration
- Holly - What does 2011 look like for Consultants?
- Jeff Goldman's - 2011 predictions
- Manish Gupta - e-Learning Predictions for 2011
- Thomas Edgerton - 2011 Predictions
- Clark Quinn - Learnlets - Predictions
- Kasper Spiro - My e-Learning Predictions LCBQ
- Tony Karrer - Top 10 eLearning Predictions 2011 #LCBQ