This month's big question comes from Jeff Goldman and the rest of the Big Question Thought Leaders.
Summer has begun (in the northern hemisphere) and summer means fun. And if you are from the southern hemisphere, my perception is that you have fun all the time - except maybe taking eLearning. So, the #LCBQ for July is:
How do you make e-learning fun?
How to Respond:
We also would like to hear when e-learning should or should not be fun. Or is engaging really what you go after? And how does that differ from fun?
Option 1 - Simply put your thoughts in a comment below.
Option 2 - Tweet your thoughts using the hastag: #LCBQWe will do our best to collect together tweets around the topic.
Option 3 -
Step 1 - Post in your blog (please link to this post). We recommend including #LCBQ in your title to help us.
Step 2 - Put a comment in this blog with an HTML ready link that I can simply copy and paste (an HTML anchor tag). I will only copy and past, thus, I would also recommend you include your NAME immediately before your link. So, it should look like:
Tony Karrer - e-Learning 2.0
or you could also include your blog name with something like:
Tony Karrer - e-Learning 2.0 : eLearningTechnologyPosts so far (and read comments as well):
- Clive Shepherd's contribution - see also Enjoyable e-learning–is it an oxymoron?
- Jeff - How I make e-learning fun!
- Eloise - Making e-learning fun
- Andrea May - eLearning and Fun: Two Words Not Normally Seen Together
- Taurna Goel -Making Learning Fun!
- Kasper Spiro - I don't want e-Learning to be funny at all: see my blog
- Holly MacDonald - Loosen Up and Have a Little Fun