- There is a difference between supporters of learning and supporters of e-learning.
- Every new formal learning technology/approach is judged against a standard that older formal learning technology/approach would fail.
- It is easier to criticize more/precise content than less/vague content.
- There is no e-learning that is so cheap that people will not complain about the price; there is no e-learning so brief that people will not complain about the time it takes to consume it.
- If a formal learning program has six new features and one traditional feature, people will evaluate the program on how the one traditional feature compares to existing programs; Any thing wrong with any part of a program invalidates the entire program.
- There is no right way of spelling e-Learning.
Saturday, June 4
Posted by Clark Aldrich at 9:16 AM