- Around 25% did not evaluate the program at all.
- Around 25% evaluated the program by skimming it.
- Around 20% evaluated the program by asking a few friends to skim it.
- Around 20% evaluated the program by putting in a small group and asking the participants if they liked it.
- Finally, around 10% evaluated the program by putting a group through it and measuring the effectiveness.
Wednesday, November 1
I have seen hundreds of situations in the last 36 months where a training group had a training experience they said they wanted to consider for implementation.
Posted by Clark Aldrich at 8:30 AM