Sunday, February 11

Pay No Attention to that Man Behind the Curtain

Hi everyone. Some of you may have caught glimpses of some work I'm doing behind the scenes of LCB. If you had a chance to see Peter Isackson's post on improvisational learning from May of 2002 that accidentally was at the top of this page for the last 24 hours or so, you got a glimpse of the future by seeing the past.

I've begun the process of consolidating all of the posts of LCB from 2002 to the present into one environment. This effort is in anticipation of a migration to a new environment sometime in the near future.

If your the type to volunteer to do some grunt work, keep your eyes on this space. As I get a bit more organized and have a feel for the tasks that will need to be completed to achieve the transformation of LCB, I'll be looking for some help. If you can't wait to volunteer, please let me know by commenting on this post and I'll be sure to find something for you to do!

Now, back to the Big Question for now Dorothy, the balloon's not ready to depart for Kansas quite yet!

1 comment:

Matthew Nehrling said...

I may be able to give a little time later this week. Dro me an email if you need something @
mobilelearn@gmail.com