So, this month, The Big Question is...
Points to Consider:
- What should be considered such as innovative work, interesting projects, real impact, pay, life style, etc.?
- What types of companies make sense in different situations?
- What resources exist to help make sense of this?
- How does this differ for different roles such as Manager, Instructional Designer, Trainer and Authors?
- Does this apply in the US, UK, India, etc. equally?
- If you aren't at a "best place to work", how might you make a transition?
Once you’ve posted your answer on your blog, please report your post using the form below. Your post will be added to the list within the next 24 hours (hopefully sooner) that will appear below the entry form. NOTE: If the forms do not appear below, please hit your browser’s refresh button. If the forms still do not appear, please use the Dear Blogmeister form which can be linked to from the top of the sidebar.
NOTE: If the forms do not appear below, please hit your browser’s refresh button. If the forms still do not appear, please use the Dear Blogmeister form which can be linked to from the top of the sidebar.
This list can also be viewed by clicking here.
We have created a del.icio.us tag for The Big Question. Please feel free to bookmark your participating post, your comment rss for your post, other web-based resources you feel relate to the June 2007 Big Question to del.icio.us using the tag
You can go to the del.icio.us page for this tag by clicking on the image to the left.