Learning design differences for Digital Natives?
In other words:
How to Respond:
- Do you believe that we have to design, develop and deliver instruction differently for the so-called Digital Natives?
- Are there differences in learning expectations and styles or can we just design good instruction and know that it meets all generational needs?
- If you have an audience that includes natives and immigrants, how can you effectively design instruction without breaking the bank?
- Gadgets, Games and Gizmos for Learning Book
- Digital Natives, Digital Immigrants
- Digital Nativism, Digital Delusions and Digital Deprivation
Option 1 - Simply put your thoughts in a comment below. This may be hard given the complexity of the topic.
Option 2 -
Step 1 - Post in your blog (please link to this post).
Step 2 - Put a comment in this blog with an HTML ready link that I can simply copy and paste (an HTML anchor tag). I will only copy and past, thus, I would also recommend you include your NAME immediately before your link. So, it should look like:
Tony Karrer - LMS
or you could also include your blog name with something like:
Tony Karrer - LMS : eLearning Technology
Posts so far:
- Karl Kapp-Kapp Notes: Do we really need to design differently for the so called "Digital Natives"?
- Michael Hanley - Learning design differences for Digital Natives? A Game-changer
- Kevin Jones - Engaged Learning: Learning Design for Digital Natives - Missing The Goldmine
- Karyn Romeis - here's mine.
- Kerry McGuire - My thoughts...
- Clark Quinn - Bugwash!
- Anil Mammen - Digital Natives and Learning
- Benjamin Hamilton - my response
- Why must we attach an ethnicity tag to learning?
- Wendy Wickham - For what it's worth.
- Taruna Goel - Interesting question. But does the divide exist? My views here
- Maria Hlas - Yes, But Not Necessarily Just For Digital Natives
- Gina Minks: The Big Question: Are there learning design differences for Digital Natives?
- Jack Pierce - The Wall Between Digital Natives And Immigrants
- G-Cube: The ‘Digital’ learning divide - native Vs immigrant