New Skills and Knowledge for Learning Professionals?
I know that there's already quite a bit out there on this topic, so please point us to existing information on the topic.
How to Respond:
How to Respond:
Option 1 - Put your thoughts in a comment below. Likely there can be some pretty good thoughts left via a comment.
Option 2 -
Step 1 - Post in your blog (please link to this post).
Step 2 - Put a comment in this blog with an HTML ready link that I can simply copy and paste (an HTML anchor tag). I will only copy and past, thus, I would also recommend you include your NAME immediately before your link. So, it should look like:
Tony Karrer - e-Learning 2.0
or you could also include your blog name with something like:
Tony Karrer - e-Learning 2.0 : eLearningTechnology
Responses So Far:
- Mohamed Amine Chatti - New Skills for Learning Professionals
- Harold Jarche - 2008 article on Skills 2.0
- Clive Shepherd
- Jay Cross - Informal Learning blog.
- E-Learning Curve Blog: Learning Professionals’ Skills 2.0
- Natalie - What Should Learning Professionals Know Today?
- Gina - Adventures in Corporate Education
- Jane Bozarth - New Skills for Learning Professionals
- Blogger in Middle-earth: New Strategies, New Skills? A Big Question
- Nancy White - 4 Meta Skills for Learning Professionals
- Nancy White - Skills for Learning Professionals Part 2
- Nancy White -Skills for Learning Professionals Part 3
- Michael Chalk -Psst.. knowledge-worker? You have mad skills?
- Harold Jarche -Skills for learning professionals
- Clark Quinn: Web 2.0 Learning Skills
- JD - eLearning Dude
- Tom Gram: New Skills for the Learning Pro?
- Karyn Romeis - Do your job!
- Victoria Macarthur: A Propositional Structure: New Skills and Knowledge for Learning Professionals? (Adaptation, Personalization, and Community)
- Peter's Blog: New Skills for Learning Professionals
- Nancy White: Deeper Skills for Learning Professionals…Part 4
- Michele Martin - Information Literacy and Habits of Mind
- Learning Practice Blog by Vasan: Skills for Learning Professional
- David Mallon: The Disciplines of Modern Enterprise Learning
- Tony Karrer - eLearning Technology: Network Skills
- ID Reflections
- Gabi Witthaus, Beyond Distance at Leicester: New skills for learning professionals - highlights from the discussion so far
- Leonardo Coelho - Conhecimento XXI/ Learning in the 21st Century
- Anthony Montalvo: Nuevas competencias y conocimientos
- Jenise Cook - My Thoughts on New Skills for Learning Professionals
- Ray Jimenez - Collaborative Learning Anthropologist and Specialist (CLA): Enterprise 2.0, Web 2.0 and Learning Career or Job Opportunities
- Larry Irons -- eLearning 2.0, Social Media, and Co-Creation of Learning Content
- Vidyut Kale - New Skills and Knowledge for Learning Professionals