- While you may be able to reduce development time via rapid tools, can you speed up analysis and design and still maintain quality?
- Does iteration work? When?
- If we didn't have constraints on time/cost, would we really be our own worst enemy?
- Is quality, speed, cost and learning really like sliders that as you push one up others must go down?
There also are quite a few questions that the responses raise in my mind that I'm still grappling with...
- What do you do when you are in an organization that only wants low-quality, rapid - even if it only checks the box? In other words, do you fight What the Client Wants? (see also Wendy's comments)
- When is SME (or end-user) produced content with rapid tools the right answer?
I plan to do another couple of posts on this topic and related topics, but this has been pretty interesting already.