What would you like to do better as a Learning Professional?
Simple question, but I'd expect some interesting answers.
How to Respond:
Option 1 - Simply put your thoughts in a comment. This may be more attractive this month since the answer might be relatively short.
Option 2 -
Step 1 - Post in your blog (please link to this post).
Step 2 - Put a comment in this blog with an HTML ready link that I can simply copy and paste (an HTML anchor tag). I will only copy and past, thus, I would also recommend you include your NAME immediately before your link. So, it should look like:
Tony Karrer - Safety Training Design
or you could also include your blog name with something like:
Tony Karrer - Safety Training Design : eLearning Technology
Please note that I will not be moderating roughly from April 5-12 this month. Thus, it may take a while to copy the posts up.
Posts So Far:
- Karyn Romeis said... Here's mine.
- Shaun said... Another great conversation starter, my 2 cents here
- Michael Hanley said... Very tough one this month! Here's my "do better" list...
- Nicola - my 3
- Malinka Ivanova - The Students' Long Tail
- Jeffrey Keefer - What I Hope to Improve as a Learning Professional
- Benjamin Hamilton - Push Back
- Christy Tucker - My Goal: Better E-Learning Interactivity
- Stephen Downes - Mine...
- Great Leadership
- Designed for Learning
- better, not different
- What Would I Like To Do Better As A Learning Professional?- From, TATA Interactive Systems
- thoughts on the question.
- my list of wishes
- My thoughts on the question...
- Peter Shea Here's my ambition
- Not be a production pixie
- eCube team blog - Do better as learning professional
- Virginia Yonkers
- Sylvia Currie - My list
- G-Cube: Putting Learner Back Into Learning
- Jane - A few thoughts ....
- Natalie - Design for Learning
- Gina's is here
- Act Locally
- From Jacob...Learning to be better
- Sameer Lele What I would like to do better!