Tuesday, December 1

Learning 2009

We are going to continue a tradition in the Big Question ...

The Big Question for December is:

What did you learn about learning in 2009?


If you are a blogger, I would highly recommend taking this as an opportunity to go back through your blog posts over the year and looking for any "aha moments" or highlight the posts that you think were the best/most interesting.

If you happen to be a blogger who is part of eLearning Learning, there are some tricks you can use to help you find your best stuff for the year - see
Using Special Parameters to Create Year End Post for details on producing a post like 2009 Top Posts and Topics.

You might want to look back at some discussions going on during the last two yearly recaps:

January's Topic:

Predictions for learning in 2010

How to Respond:

Option 1 - Simply put your thoughts in a comment below.

Option 2 -

Step 1 - Post in your blog (please link to this post).
Step 2 - Put a comment in this blog with an HTML ready link that I can simply copy and paste (an HTML anchor tag). I will only copy and past, thus, I would also recommend you include your NAME immediately before your link. So, it should look like:

Tony Karrer - e-Learning 2.0

or you could also include your blog name with something like:

Tony Karrer - e-Learning 2.0 : eLearningTechnology

Posts so far (and read comments as well):

17 comments:

marschen said...

after join the LearnTrends 2009 from taiwan. My opinion is

Social media Learning and synchronization environment can flat the learning around the global.

Jeff Goldman said...

My Response to December's Big Question

Karl Kapp said...

Kapp Notes: 2009 Top Posts and Topics: Kapp Notes

Mel Aclaro said...

Mel Aclaro - BusinessCasualBlog.com "Top 5 aha moments about Learning in 2009."

Summary:
o Listening posts are important for realtime feedback.
o The role of Reflection in learning.
o We shouldn't underestimate our own expertise.
o We gain strength from communities.
o What I think my readers want to read isn't what my readers read most.

Jenise Cook said...

Jenise Cook - Jenise: RidgeViewMedia.com The Big Question | December 2009

RK Prasad said...

RK Prasad - Custom Training and eLearning Blog

Rupa said...

Rupa Rajagopalan -2009 Top Posts - The Writers Gateway

Geetha Krishnan said...

Geetha Krishnan: My Learning 2009

Blogger In Middle-earth said...

What I Learnt About Learning 2009

Michael Hanley said...

E-Learning Curve Blog: Top 20 E-Learning Blogs 2009 + Reflections on the Year
--

Sahana Chattopadhyay said...

Learning in 2009: My Story

dvestv said...

you've got it. i bookmarked this article too. i presumed that it contributed my blogging service.

April Hayman said...

April Hayman: 2009 in Review.

Inge (Ignatia) de Waard said...

You have build my learning in 2009, so thank you - Ignatia/Inge de Waard

Abhijit Kadle said...

Abhijit Kadle -
What I Learned About Learning in 2009

Taruna Goel said...

Here is my learning from 2009.
What I learned about learning in 2009.

Ready to welcome 2010!

gminks said...

Here's mine, sneaking it in at the last minute!