In a fictitious Fortune 1000 organization, there is a 20-person group dedicated to managing real estate assets. Seven of the people were chosen to take a two-day, off-site course on negotiating, which all but one attended.
- How do you think the members of the team felt who went to the training?
- How do you think the members of the team felt who did not?
- What does this say about the perception of training?
- Is this situation a good one or bad one for the organization?
- Could/does this situation happen in your organization?
You have five minutes to respond.